These one bowl, Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cookies, are chocked full of chocolatey, peanut butter goodness. It’s the cookie that you’ve been searching for. They are super easy. Plus they require absolutely no chill time! Bake these up over a weekend at home…or any other day really LOL. Peanut butter chocolate lovers, this is your cookie!
Putting it together.
Begin by sifting together the flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt into a bowl and set aside. I do think it makes a difference to do this step in creating a more fluffy cookie but I know sometimes we don’t have time for that. You do you! It won’t ruin the cookie…. I know I probably shouldn’t say that but let’s get real sometimes you just need the cookies done fast and these are still delicious either way. You can just put all these ingredients in a bowl and mix them up with a whisk.
This next step though is essential so do as directed. Pull out your hand or stand mixer and in a large bowl. Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar scraping down the sides of bowl with rubber spatula. Next, add your eggs, milk and vanilla slowly and mix until incorporated. Now is when you add in all the dry ingredients you have in your bowl that you set aside along with the oats. Mix until incorporated.
On a cutting board coarsely chop up your peanut butter cups. I prefer to use the dark chocolate version option from Trader Joes. Now, the most important part add your chocolate chips and the chopped peanut butter cups to your dough, gently mixing in.
On a baking sheet lined with parchment or a baking mat. Place 2 inch size balls, 3 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven Sprinkle with a little bit of sea salt (I love these for baked items Maldon Sea Salt Flakes) and place on cooling rack.
Lastly, if you make these Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cookies, be sure to leave a comment, or give this recipe a rating! I’d love to hear from you. If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! I love seeing the photos of the recipes you make!
2 1/4 Cup Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 2/3 Cups Rolled Oats
1 Cup Unsalted Butter (room temp)
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
3 Tbsp. Milk
1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
3/4 Cup Chopped Peanut Butter Cups
1. Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt into a bowl and set aside.
2. In a large bowl using stand or hand mixer. Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar scraping down the sides of bowl with rubber spatula.
3. Add eggs, milk and vanilla slowly and mix until incorporated.
4. Add dry ingredients and oats and mix together.
5. On a cutting board coarsely chop your peanut butter cups. Then add the chocolate chips and peanut butter cups to the dough gently mixing in until just combined.
6. Using a spoon or cookie scoop place 2 inch size balls, 3 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet lined with parchment or a baking mat.
7. Bake at 375 for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with sea salt flakes if desired and place on cooling rack.
- Prep Time:10
- Cook Time:14
Keywords: cookies, peanut butter cups, peanut butter, chocolate chips, oatmeal cookies