2 1/4 Cup Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 2/3 Cups Rolled Oats
1 Cup Unsalted Butter (room temp)
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
3 Tbsp. Milk
1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
3/4 Cup Chopped Peanut Butter Cups
1. Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt into a bowl and set aside.
2. In a large bowl using stand or hand mixer. Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar scraping down the sides of bowl with rubber spatula.
3. Add eggs, milk and vanilla slowly and mix until incorporated.
4. Add dry ingredients and oats and mix together.
5. On a cutting board coarsely chop your peanut butter cups. Then add the chocolate chips and peanut butter cups to the dough gently mixing in until just combined.
6. Using a spoon or cookie scoop place 2 inch size balls, 3 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet lined with parchment or a baking mat.
7. Bake at 375 for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with sea salt flakes if desired and place on cooling rack.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 14
- Category: cookies
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: cookies, peanut butter cups, peanut butter, chocolate chips, oatmeal cookies